Advaith International Academy seeks outstanding students who want to become changemakers for a better world, regardless of their socio-economic, religious, national, ethnic or cultural background. Joining Advaith will be life-affirming and life-changing. It is important for you to make sure it’s the right choice for you.
At Advaith, we have a different way of doing things, on lots of levels! One of those being selections and admissions. Our friendly, welcoming team of admissions professionals are your first port of call in your initial contact with Advaith, they will be happy to assist you with the next stage of your child’s educational journey. We hope the admissions pages of the website are helpful to you and please do get in touch with the team to discuss the next steps for your child.
We understand that the admissions process into schools can seem quite complicated: our aim is to make the transition as smooth as possible for your child, and for the rest of the family.
If you are enquiring for Day – School from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 or Boarding for girls from Grade 3 through Grade 12, please do contact our Deputy Head of Admissions, Banu Prakash (+91 8792 401404) or Bhavani (+91 8610 559741) as they are the experts and will be your first port of call in your initial contact with Advaith. They will be only too happy to advise you on the right process for your child.
We welcome children into Advaith at various different ages and year groups; sometimes there are spaces and sometimes we have a waiting list. The best thing to do is have a look around our website and then get in touch with the team who will be happy to help.
Advaith Strives to :
- Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students
- Enlist general and specific teaching and assessment objectives
- Uphold Constitutional values such as Socialism, Secularism, Democracy, Republican Character, Justice, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Human Dignity of Individual and the Unity and integrity of the Nation by encouraging values-based learning activities
- Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc
- Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations to keep pace with the global trends in various disciplines
- Promote inclusive education by providing equal opportunities to all students
- Integrate environmental education in various disciplines from classes I-XII
- Equally emphasize Co-scholastic areas of General Studies and Health and Physical Education
- Promote Art integrating learning
- Objectives of the Curriculum
Our Curriculum aims to :
- Achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence
- Enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential
- Promote Life Skills, goal setting, and lifelong learning
- Inculcate values and foster cultural learning and international understanding in an inter dependent society
- Acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and show case talents
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being
Lesson Plan :
- Specific Learning Outcomes
- Pedagogical Strategies
- Interdisciplinary Linkages and infusion Life-skills, Values, Gender sensitivity etc.; Resources (including ICT)
- Feedback and Remedial Teaching Plan
- Art integration
Senior Secondary School: Grades 11 & 12
Admissions for Grades 11 & 12 are strictly based on academic performance in the CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE board exams whose minimum average of 60% will be accepted. Please note that, to study certain subjects, a minimum percentage in those subjects may be a prerequisite.
The following documents must be presented at the time of confirmation of admission:
|Particular||Original||Photocopy||No. of Copies|
|Previous school progress report||YES||-||1|
|Passport size photos of student||YES||-||4|
|Passport size photos of Mother||YES||-||4|
|Passport size photos of Father||YES||-||4|